I can paint a fabulous painting of your pet, based on your photographs. Simply email a good quality photo of your pet, and tell me the style you’d like for your pet portrait. I’ll paint you a wonderful portrait that you and your family can treasure.
I aim to capture the personality and spirit of your pet, and I pay attention to detail. The portrait will depend on the quality of the photographs you supply. So take some time, and be patient.
The best results are achieved by photographing in natural light, avoiding bright light and not using a flash. Engage your pet’s attention, and take photos from different angles. Make sure that the head is in sharp focus. When choosing the best photo, decide how you want your pet to look, alert, or relaxed. The portrait will be almost identical to the photo you choose.
The Commissioning Process
- Your photos are key to the portrait
- Email your chosen photo of your pet and background
- We will discuss the different options for the portrait, a head, or a full body, and the background
- Agree size, medium and price
- Pay deposit
- You will be sent photos of the stages of the portrait, so that you can see the portrait develop
- You can share photos on social media
- Email feedback, or comment during the stages
- I send a final photograph of the portrait
- Final payment for portrait and shipping cost
Commission Your Pet Portrait
I accept a deposit on commission. The balance will be due when the painting is completed. You will be under no obligation to accept the portrait unless you are fully satisfied.
Contact me with your enquiry or photos to commission your own painting or drawing of your pet.